Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday bloggers make a top ten list from the topic of the week.
Top Ten Most Frustrating Characters Ever:
Well, this topic is a little difficult for me, so I will post as many as I can think of…
1. Bella Swan (Twilight, Stephenie Meyer) – No explanation necessary…
2. Charlotte (Pride & Prejudice, Jane Austen) – She irritates me because she marries Mr. Collins. Who in their right mind would do that? She obviously isn’t happy with her decision either.
3. Rosalee Hale (Twilight, Stephenie Meyer) – Rosalee, just shut up.
4. Anastasia Steele (Fifty Shades of Grey, E.L. James) – I like her but she irritates me at times.
5. Serena van der Woodsen (Gossip Girl, Cecily von Ziegesar) – Three words: Spoiled, Rotten, Bitch. I was ALWAYS on Blair’s side. Screw Serena.
6. Pamela (Pamela, Samuel Richardson) – Pathetic. I don’t have ANY sympathy for her whatsoever. She cried wolf way too many times and still went back. I can’t trust her as a character or as a narrator.
7. Dex Thaler (Something Borrowed, Emily Giffin) – What a douche. Why does Rachel want him?
8. Romeo (Romeo & Juliet, Shakespeare) – Love the story and I understand that it’s supposed to be ironic; but it is also moronic.
9. Juliet (Romeo & Juliet, Shakespeare) – Same as above.
10. Mrs. Bennet (Pride & Prejudice, Jane Austen) – I think I speak for everyone that no one would want her to be our mother… She makes me appreciate my own mother that much more.
What’s your Top Ten?