Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday bloggers make a top ten list from the topic of the week.
2. Vampire worlds- Not that Twilight shit. But worlds like The Vampire Academy and The Vampire Diaries, I’d love to see more of those.
3. Mermaids- My first merfolk book I ever read was Florence (click here for my review) and I absolutely loved it! I wouldn’t mind reading more about that!
4. Hogwarts- I have not read all of the series yet, but I definitely love the world of witchcraft and awesome-ness. I mean who wouldn’t? Has anyone read anything that is even remotely close to this genre?
5. Europe- I love books that are set in Europe, especially the ones that are boarding school or stuff like that :]
6. Speaking of Boarding School- I’d love to read more books with a setting at boarding school :]
7. Road Trips- I LOVE road trip books! I’m planning on doing a road trip event in the summer where I will interview some authors, if they let me, and review road trip books. If anyone wants to join me with this event, shoot me an email! :]
8. College students- I’d love to read more books in the New Adult genre that deals with College aged adults! If anyone has any suggestions, let me know!
9. Chicago- I’d love to read more books that are set in the city that I live in!
10. Minnesota- I’d love to read more books that are set in my home state :]
What’s your top ten? Leave a comment and a link and I’ll go check them out! And, sorry I’m a day late. I’ve been crazy busy and I forgot to hit publish instead of just saving it. xo