Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke & The Bookish. Each Tuesday, they have a new topic for a Top Ten List. Click here for more information and how to participate!
Top Ten Books I Read in 2014:
1. Cress by Marissa Meyer: (my review coming soon) This book has so much Thorne in it, it is my favorite in the series so far! I love Thorne and I actually really liked Cress a lot!
2. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin:(my review coming soon) MADNESS= Mara Amrita Dyer Noah Elliot Simon Shaw. I only wish I came up with that. This book, is just, wonderful. It’s beautiful. It’s more than a book, it’s an art. Definitely one of the best books I have ever read!
3. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell: (my review here) This one is just so sweet that I wanted more at the end of the book. Levi was just an all-around nice guy and it was so refreshing to read about a good guy for once.
4. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout: (my review here) This was one of those books that I can’t believe took me forever to read. It was captivating.
5. In Honor by Jessi Kirby: (my review here) So sweet! Such a great contemporary read!
6. Hexed by Michelle Krys: (my review here) I am awaiting for May 26th 2015, when the second one comes out (Charmed). Yes, it left on a somewhat of a cliffhanger that I knew was going to happen, but I loved every second of it!
7. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor: (my review coming soon) This was a readalong that I did with the girls over at Bookish and I am so glad that we did this book because it was sitting on my shelves and I am so glad I finally picked it up!
8. Insurgent by Veronica Roth: (my review coming soon) Veronica Roth is amazing and I love that this series takes place in Chicago even if it is a dystopic Chicago. This series is amazing and I just have to get myself to read the third one. But I know that once I read the third one, it is truly over, which will be sad. :/
9. Firelight by Sophie Jordan: (my review here) This was my first encounter of reading a book about dragons and it was spectacular. Cannot wait to binge read the rest of the series!
10. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins: (my review here) When it comes to good contemporary, Stephanie Perkins is definitely where it’s at! She is a must read for anything and everything contemporary. Or anything at all.
What’s on your Top Ten?