So, I’m going to do this new thing monthly where I let you guys know a little bit more about me. I used to do this over on Bookish. But since I’m not there anymore, I decided to bring over a version of the Bookish Digest over here. I’ll let you know what my favorite read was for the month and I’ll link up some of my posts from the month as well as give you guys some news or information about my life.
My pick for the month of March:
Title: These Broken Stars
Author: Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
Series: Starbound #1
Genre: Young Adult, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Dystopia, Romance, Aliens, Adventure
Published By: Disney-Hyperion on December 10, 2013
My review will be up in April
Luxury spaceliner Icarus suddenly plummets from hyperspace into the nearest planet. Lilac LaRoux and Tarver Merendsen survive — alone. Lilac is the daughter of the richest man in the universe.
Tarver comes from nothing, a cynical war hero. Both journey across the eerie deserted terrain for help. Everything changes when they uncover the truth.
The Starbound Trilogy: Three worlds. Three love stories. One enemy.
What happened in March:
1. Bridal Shower one weekend and then the next weekend was the Bachelorette Party!!! So much fun!! But it took me a few days to recover from it.
2. Girls night at the casino.
3. Bought a blu-ray player!
What I’m looking forward to for April:
1. My best friend is getting married!!!!!
2. I turn 25. Although, I’m not sure if I am looking forward to it…
3. Time to read! I didn’t get to read a whole lot this past month. I still made my quota for the month, but I was hoping to have more read. But I was so busy this past month with wedding stuff that it just didn’t pan out.
Let’s talk about it. What were some of your favorite reads this month? Did you read any of these books? What are you looking forward to next month? Leave your thoughts in the comments! 🙂