- The Beat the Heat Readathon runs from August 24th at 12:00 AM to September 6th at 11:59 PM. What does this readathon entail, you ask? Well, read as much or as little as you want – the main point is to READ! You set your own goal, and for three weeks you read as many books as you can/want to reach your goal!
- There will be mini-challenges throughout the Readathon for participants, along with a grand prize giveaway at the end!
- Sign up at Phantasmic Reads or over at Novel Heartbeat. You may join whenever you like, but to be eligible for our grand prize giveaway, you must sign up by August 28th.
- To join, all you have to do is make a sign-up post – even if it’s just a “Let’s do this!” thing – and add your post URL to the linky below! You can put your goals and progress (will be required for the final giveaway) in your sign-up post, or you can make it separate. Totally up to you! (You are welcome to use the template we provide in the kick-off post as well.)
- In order to enter for the grand prize, you must have a post to keep track of your progress so we can see that you participated.
- Follow along on Twitter and share your progress with the hashtag #BtHReadathon!
Well, I love Read-A-Thons and this starts pretty much right after Bout of Books! So, Count me in! I am sorely lacking in some of my reading. And August is a month that I decided I will succeed! With Bout of Books I am challenging myself to read at least 5 books. Whether or not I will succeed is another story.
I will be posting the update post on the first day and then keep track of that starting then. 🙂 I hope to see some you join in!