I am so behind on a lot of series! Some that I haven’t even started! But I definitely need to catch up on quite a few! So that’s where this challenge comes in handy! A month where I can catch up on some sequels! Now, let’s be honest.. I won’t be able to only read sequels this month. I do have some ARCs that I need to get through. HOWEVER, I will be challenging myself to read the minimum of 4 sequels this month!
To read and review a minimum of 4 sequels between the dates of September 1st and 30th, 2015
To read at least 4 sequels!
The Potential Books To Be Read:
2. Heir of Fire (#3) by Sarah J. Maas
3. Queen of Shadows (#4) by Sarah J. Maas
4. The Assassin’s Blade (# Novellas) by Sarah J. Maas
5. A Darkness Strange and Lovely (#2) by Susan Dennard
6. Strange and Ever After (#3) by Susan Dennard
7. City of Ashes (#2) by Cassandra Clare
8. City of Glass (#3) by Cassandra Clare
9. City of Fallen Angels (#4) by Cassandra Clare
10. City of Lost Souls (#5) by Cassandra Clare
11. City of Heavenly Fire (#6) by Cassandra Clare
12. Persuasion (#2) by Martina Boone
13. The Retribution of Mara Dyer (#3) by Michelle Hodkin
- It would be good if you had a blog to post reviews, or you can be a Goodreads Member and post your reviews on the site. I’ll open it up to people who want to post reviews on Amazon or Barnes and Noble as well.
- The book must be a sequel – it can be any # in the series, just not the first book. Prequels can count if they were published AFTER the first one in the series. You can do e-books, even ARCs or e-galleys, as well as good old fashioned books. And, I’ll even let you count the little 1.5 novellas that are often published as e-books only.
- The deadline to sign up and participate is September 15th.
- You must post on your blog an entry that has a list of the sequels you’re planning to read, but it doesn’t have to be complete, or you could even just post your goal, do you plan to read 8, or more? You can always go back as the month proceeds and enter the books as you read and review them. If you don’t have a blog, then you can just post a comment on this post listing your goals.
- Make sure you grab the button and put it in your entry post, or on the sidebar of your blog.
Let’s Talk About It!
Are you joining in on this awesome challenge?! Which ones should I DEFINITELY read this upcoming month? What books are on your list?!