Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday there is a different bookish top ten list. Join in on the fun!
Top Ten Books That Would Be On My Syllabus If I Taught: YA Lit 101:
1. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
2. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
3. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
4. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
5. This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
6. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
7. Ten by Gretchen McNeil
8. The Book of Ivy by Amy Engel
9. These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
10. Landry Park by Bethany Hagen
What’s on your top ten this week?