|click the button to sign up!|
– For this read-a-thon, you must read holiday themed or winter setting reads!
– Link-up (it is not necessary to link to goal post, just link to account/blog you will be using)
– Before or on November 12th post a goals post to your blog. (if you do not have a blog post to another social media site such as Goodreads, Tumblr, Facebook, Google+ etc ) Be sure and link back to Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Book Shlefery. It might be a good idea to friend, like or follow Jennifer & I on whatever social media site you use so we can see your progress. Just mention Ho-Ho-Ho so we follow you back
– Grab the button and share !
– Participate in at least one challenge to be eligible for grand prize
– Tweet your progress using #HoHoHoRAT
– Twitter Party! Tuesday November 17, 2015 at 7 pm (EST) Come chat about the books you have read. There will be prizes.
– Challenge schedule and Grand Prize widget and rules will post on November 12th at/by 8 am (EST)
– Read-a-thon starts on November 12th 12:o1 am (your time zone) and ends on November 17 at 11:59 pm(your time zone)
– Challenges will be open from 8 am (EST) on the 12th and remain open until Nov 17th at 11:59 pm (EST)
– Grand Prize Raffle will be open until November 18th at 11:59 pm (EST) to allow you to submit entries.
– All winners of challenges and grand prize will be notified by November 20th.