What is this Readathon about?
Look at the books you own, either physical, e-book or ones you’ve borrowed from the library and pick out a few you really want to read, or feel like you should read. It’s up to you how many you pick, personally I’d pick a few more than you expect to be able to read in a week. Example: if you think you’ll only read two, pick out five books or if you think you can read seven, pick out ten.
Make a list of these books on your blog, or make a video, or a Goodreads shelf or post a picture on Instagram—whatever is easiest for you. Then get friends, other bloggers/booktubers etc. to vote on which books you HAVE to read.
When the readathon comes along, you read the books in the order of most votes. For example, if one book gets 10 votes—you read that first, then the one that got 7 and so on. If there’s a tie, then it’s your preference. The goal is to read as many as possible.
What books are on my list?
(All covers lead to their Goodreads page)
Here is where you come in! You can vote for up to FIVE books for me to read during this readathon!
Which Books Should I Read (MakeMeReadItReadathon)
- Three Dark Crowns (16%, 29 Votes)
- Stalking Jack the Ripper (15%, 26 Votes)
- A Shadow Bright and Burning (11%, 19 Votes)
- The Thousandth Floor (10%, 17 Votes)
- Stealing Snow (8%, 15 Votes)
- Girl in Pieces (6%, 10 Votes)
- The Assassin Game (5%, 9 Votes)
- The Female of the Species (5%, 9 Votes)
- The Forgetting (4%, 8 Votes)
- Vassa in the Night (4%, 8 Votes)
- Labyrinth Lost (4%, 7 Votes)
- You Before Anyone Else (3%, 6 Votes)
- Our Chemical Hearts (3%, 5 Votes)
- The Graces (3%, 5 Votes)
- Been Here All Along (3%, 5 Votes)
Total Voters: 60