Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday there is a different bookish top ten list. Join in on the fun!
Top Ten Facts About Me
- I wish I could speed read! So many of my friends go through books like I go through bottles of wine or boxes of pasta. I always feel like I’m behind because my brain just doesn’t know how to speed read. It savors every word, which can be good or bad!
- I’m obsessed with TV Shows. Whether they’re on Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, or on cable. I’m obsessed. There are so many times where I sit down on that couch with the intentions of reading a book or work on some writing and the next thing you know, I’m watching the damn TV.
- I’m a Cooper’s Hawk Wine Member and it was the best decision I have ever made! This means my house always has wine on hand. Which comes in handy when it’s a stifling hot summer day and I make strawberry wine slushies in my blender! Oh yea!! 🙂
- I’m a BIG BROTHER fanatic! It’s my favorite thing happening over the summer. Me and my best friend get together once or twice a week, make those wine slushies, eat some snacks, and watch all the shenanigans that happens in the Big Brother House! 🙂
- I have a candle and/or Scentsy problem. Especially with all these bookish scents being created. Thanks Novelly Yours for that obsession! ;P Truth is, I had a candle/Scentsy addiction before Novelly Yours, just now it’s even more of an addiction with me wanting to collect all the BOOKISH scents! 🙂
- I hate the heat. I used to love summer. But guess what, I’m not a student any more, which means, I don’t get a summer break. That was the only reason why I ever liked summer to begin with. I feel like every year it just gets worse with the heat. I am not a happy camper when it’s hot. I get cranky, bitchy, sticky, and basically no one wants to be around me.
- My dream job: to be a published author. I would give almost anything to have my books be published and all I had to do everyday was write, edit, revise, and do authorly things! Give me that life, please! 🙂
- I cannot wait until Joe and I start our own little family. Hopefully that will happen in the next couple of years, because I want 3-4 kids (I know, I know, I’m crazy). So, in order for me to have 3-4 kids, I kinda have to start like soon…
- Even though I want 3-4 kids, I’m scared shitless when they come out, because I know they’re gonna be just like Joe.. and well, I already have a Joe.. I do not need 3-4 more little Joe’s running around driving me bonkers and giving me white hair. This fear though, won’t stop me. But just know, I fear for my sanity and for future doctor bills (because we all know Joe and the kids will be doing something stupid on a weekly basis!)
- As much as I love the idea of working out and being fit.. I really suck at it. I’ll go to the gym religiously for a few weeks.. and then I don’t go for months. This happens all the time to me. Joe hates that we have a gym membership and I hardly use it. But, it’s like… when do I have the time to exercise? I work then come home and get dinner ready and by the time dinner is done… I’m ready for bed. One of these days though, I’ll start working out like it’s my job.. you’ll see! Plus, I really love the chocolate protein shakes and I only feel justified for making those after I’ve done some sort of workout… Seriously, I think I only work out to get one of those protein shakes! Gosh, those protein shakes are amazeballs! SO GOOD!