Okay, so… I’ve decided to revamp the monthly recaps because I wanted to add a little more stats to it. Let me know how you like this version of the recap. Let me know what you like to see in recaps!
I failed and didn’t take any IG photos in March. I’ve been swamped at work and my weekends have been fully booked.
- A Girl Like That by Tanaz Bhathena (#shelflovereads)
- To Kill A Kingdom by Alexandra Christo (#shelflovecrate)
- Ink Iron & Glass by Gwendolyn Clare (#uppercasebox)
- Heart of Iron by Ashley Poston (#owlcrate)
- Obsidio by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
Books Read (February)
Pages read: 1,390
Average rating: 3.875
Favorite book read in February: Renegades
Least favorite book read in February: The Matchmaker’s Playbook
Books Read (March)
Pages read: 3,279
Average rating: 3.59
Favorite book read in March: I’m going to go with my top two, which are the only 5 stars I had all month: Obsidio & The Hating Game!
Least favorite book read in March: More Than This
No posts found.
No posts found.
What’s new in my life?
My new job has been very time consuming because we’re in one of our busy seasons. So, I’ve been stuck working overtime hours and it just kills my free time. However, even though I’ve been working like crazy… I’ve still managed to read the most books I’ve ever read in one month during March. Thank you audible and actually reading while laying in bed! 🙂 I’ve also managed to do a lot of writing with Dana in the past couple months. So much so, that we started a new project (which we’re planning on finishing the manuscript during this month’s Camp NaNo) and we entered the first 8k or 9k into a proposal submission call for Carina Press. March 22nd 2018 meant a lot to Dana and me. And we are hoping for good things! I officially have a walking 11 month old. She started walking at the beginning of March and now she’s practically running wherever she wants to go. And in just a few short weeks.. I will have a 1 year old. Where has the time gone?! Holy crap.
I unfortunately didn’t post a whole lot if at all. 🙁 April will be better. Hopefully 🙂
Potential April TBR
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
- There’s Someone Inside Your House by Stephanie Perkins
- Maybe Someone Like You by Stacy Wise
- Alex Approximately by Jenn Bennett
- The Accidental Bad Girl by Maxine Kaplan
- Starry Eyes by Jenn Bennett
- The Best Friend Incident by Melia Alexander
- Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody
- Final Draft by Riley Redgate
- The Wedding Date by Jasmine Guillory
- Fake Wife by Stacey Lynn
Let’s Talk About It!
What happened with your March? What are you looking forward to in April? What books do you plan on reading in April? Do you put together a monthly recap? Leave a comment down below!