Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. And now it is hosted by the lovely Jana of That Artsy Reader Girl. Every Tuesday there is a different bookish top ten list. Join in on the fun!
Top Ten Books With Single-Word Titles
(I’ve Read And Liked)
**Book Covers are linked to the Goodreads pages and the written out titles are linked to the review from In Wonderland**
First things first, I thought this was going to be easier than it was. For some reason I thought that I’ve read so many more books that were single word titles and as it happens, I haven’t. I wanted to make a list of books that I’ve read and liked or loved.
10. Wallbanger by Alice Clayton
9. Roomies by Christina Lauren
8. Geekerella by Ashley Poston
7. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
6. Roar by Cora Carmack
5. Renegades by Marissa Meyer
4. Obsidio by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
3. Lifel1k3 by Jay Kristoff
2. Sadie by Courtney Summers
1. You by Caroline Kepnes