Published by Dial Books on June 14th 2012
Genres: Picture Book
Buy on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, The Book Depository
This scrumptious New York Times bestseller has a whole lot of kick!
Dragons love tacos. They love chicken tacos, beef tacos, great big tacos, and teeny tiny tacos. So if you want to lure a bunch of dragons to your party, you should definitely serve tacos. Buckets and buckets of tacos. Unfortunately, where there are tacos, there is also salsa. And if a dragon accidentally eats spicy salsa . . . oh, boy. You're in red-hot trouble.
The award-winning team behind Those Darn Squirrels! has created an unforgettable, laugh-until-salsa-comes-out-of-your-nose tale of new friends and the perfect snack.
This book was so adorable! And it’s perfect for children! I absolutely loved this story and its illustrations! I love tacos and I love dragons and I’m sure most kids love those 2 as well! I cannot wait to read this to my little one!
Taco Salad Recipe
My family and I make tacos at least 3 times a month. And every time we do, I make mine into a taco salad!
What you need:
- Tupperware Container
- Taco Meat
- Shredded Lettuce
- Shredded Cheese (I use a taco or mexican blend)
- Nacho Cheese Doritos
- Catalina Dressing
- Anything else you like to put on your tacos!
- Crunch up the Doritos and put them in your container
- On top of the crushed chips, put in your taco meat
- Then sprinkle on your cheese
- Add in your lettuce, tomatoes, and other taco toppings
- Drizzle on the Catalina Dressing (however much you like)
- Put the cover on the container and shake it all up!
And voila, there is your taco salad! Instead of using the dressing, I have used sour cream, but I personally prefer the tangy taste that Catalina provides the tacos 🙂