read 0 books toward her goal of 100 books.
This challenge is hosted by me and Katrina! For this challenge, I will be going for the Electrologist level, 15-20 books!
I am hosting this challenge, click the button above to sign up! 🙂 I will be going for the Investigator level, 11-15 books!
click the button to sign up!
The goal is to *try* to read 12 YA/NA/MG debuts. I will continue that goal and hopefully succeed! 🙂 If you want to see what books are on my TBR for this challenge, click here
1. Tell Me Three Things by Julie Buxbaum
For this challenge I will be aiming for the 41-50 Could This Be Love tier. I am so behind on so many books from 2015 and earlier and will hopefully surpass the 41-50 books, but we will stick with this tier. 🙂1. Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices #1) by Cassandra Clare2. Consent by Nancy Ohlin3. Rebel Belle (Rebel Belle #1) by Rachel Hawkins4. Never Never: Part 1 (Never Never #1) by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher5. Never Never: Part 2 (Never Never #2) by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher6. Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices #2) by Cassandra Clare7. Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella8. Nefertiti’s Heart (Artifact Hunters #1) by A.W. Exley9. Captive Prince (Captive Prince #1) by C.S. Pacat10. Scarred by Joanne MacGregor11. Illuminae (The Illuminae Files #1) by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff12. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (Harry Potter #1) by J.K. Rowling13. Lock & Mori (Lock & Mori #1) by Heather W. Petty14. Wallbanger (Cocktail #1) by Alice Clayton15.
For this challenge I will be going for the Evil Queen: 10-15 books level1. Queen of Hearts by Colleen Oakes2. A Court of Mist and Fury (ACOTAR #2) by Sarah J.Maas3. Break Me Like A Promise (Once Upon a Crime Family #2) by Tiffany Schmidt4. A Court of Mist & Fury (ACOTAR #2) by Sarah J. Maas5. Lock & Mori (Lock & Mori #1) by Heather W. Petty6. Interference by Kay Honeyman184.108.40.206.
2. Summer of Sloane by Erin L. Schneider
3. The Way Back to You by Michelle Andreani & Mindi Scott
4. The Loose Ends List by Carrie Firestone
5. The Thousandth Floor by Katharine McGee
6. Flashfall by Jenny Moyer
7. Love & Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch
|Click the button to sign up!
There are no levels for this challenge, so my personal goal is to read at least 20 fantasy novels
(The Witchlands #1) by Susan Dennard
(Passenger #1) by Alexandra Bracken
8. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (Harry Potter #1) by J.K. Rowling
9. Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass #5) by Sarah J. Maas
The goal of this challenge is to read a series each month, my personal goal is to at least get through 6 series
For this challenge I will be going for a Home Run: 16-20 books!
18. Keeping Her Secret by Sarah Nicolas
21. Broken Prince (The Royals #2) by Erin Watt
22. Twisted Palace (The Royals #3) by Erin Watt
23. Wallbanger (Cocktail #1) by Alice Clayton
For this challenge I will be going for: Level 4 (Expert series reader)- Complete 7 or more series
1. Rebel Belle series by Rachel Hawkins (in process) [Rebel Belle
|| Miss Mayhem || Lady Renegades]
3. The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer (in process) [Cinder
|| Winter Novellas: Fairest || Stars Above]
For this challenge, I am aiming for 75 points which would put me in the Advanced level.
6. Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass #5) by Sarah J. Maas (2 points)
7. Gemina (The Illuminae Files #2) by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff (2 points)
8. Broken Prince (The Royals #2) by Erin Watt (2 points)
9. Twisted Palace (The Royals #3) by Erin Watt (12 points)
Total points earned (so far): 31 points
Jessi over at Novel Heartbeat
put together this amazing Reading Bingo that she is challenging herself to do in 2016. And it looks like a lot of fun so I am going to be challenging myself as well. If you decide to as well, she has a linky up for you to link up! 🙂
**I’d like to get at least 2 bingos**
Listen to an audiobook: Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
A book with star-crossed lovers: Consent by Nancy Ohlin
An author you’ve never read: Girl Last Seen by Heather Anastasiu & Anne Greenwood Brown
A book with a one word title: Passenger by Alexandra Bracken
Goal: 6-8 books read Pubbed before March 1st 2016
Goal: 10-12 ARCs/eARCs/Copies provided by Publishers
2. The Loose Ends List by Carrie Firestone
3. The Way Back To You by Michelle Andreani & Mindi Scott
4. Scarred by Joanne Macgregor
Bout of Books 15 Wrap Up – And I failed. I was still sick and super busy. :/ I’ll get them next time!
Hosted by Jessi @ Novel Heartbeat
Goals & Update post will be posted on Feb 8
Bout of Books 16 Wrap Up
This was an epic fail!
Bout of Books 17 Wrap Up