Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday bloggers make a top ten list from the topic of the week.
1. Jane Austen: I have fallen in love with her writing and I love how I am transported to a different time period and Jane Austen has made me love books that much more.
2. The Giver by Lois Lowry: This book is what got me into the dystopian genre and it is one of my all-time favorites.
3. Richelle Mead: She created an amazing heroine (Rose Hathaway) that I fell in love with. Richelle’s amazing writing and imagination inspire me.
4. J.K. Rowling: She is an inspiration…enough said. :]
5. The Jessica Darling Series by Megan McCafferty: This series made me fall in love with epistolary novels.
6. Jodi Picoult: She inspires me with coming up with ideas that are so controversial.
7. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins: Well, because, it’s The Hunger Games…
8. Stephenie Meyer: For getting me into the vampire genre.
9. Edgar Allan Poe: Well… he’s Edgar Allan Poe… enough said. :]
10. Frankenstein by Mary Shelley.