Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday there is a different bookish top ten list. Join in on the fun!
Top Ten Books From My Childhood (or teen years) That I Would Love To Revisit:
1. The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
2. Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt
3. The Giver by Lois Lowry
4. Go Ask Alice by Anonymous (now Beatrice Sparks)
5. The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster
6. Little House on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder
7. Nancy Drew by
8. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
9. To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
10. Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
What’s on your top ten this week?