Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
. Every Tuesday there is a different bookish top ten list. Join in on the fun!
Top Ten Author Duos You’d LOVE To See Write A Book Together:
1. Susan Dennard & Sarah J. Maas
Technically they already do co-write. HOWEVER, they do not have a published book together. Yes, they have their Starkillers Series that is available for free online. But I want to own books/read books that are written by both of them!
2. Kasie West & Emery Lord
I love both of these ladies! They write phenomenal YA contemporary and I think it would be totally interesting to see what they can come up with together! 🙂 I’d definitely be on that boat! 🙂
3. Stephanie Perkins & Laini Taylor
1. They both have really awesome hair! 🙂 2. Stephanie can bring out the really romance and contemporary while Laini can bring out the paranormal/fantasy stuff. 3. They could write each other’s genres and learn from each other. Plus they both have really pretty writing. So, I think this would just be an awesome match, no matter how weird it looks!
4. Michelle Hodkin & Gretchen McNeil
I love Michelle Hodkin’s Mara Dyer series (I still have to get over my fear of finishing series and read the third and final book, but I will this year, promise!) and I really enjoyed Gretchen’s Ten. I think that if they bring their heads together and do a book together, that they will come up with something so creepy and fucked up! I would love it!
5. Melissa Grey & Victoria Aveyard
Now, these are 2 authors that are 2015 Debut Authors and I absolutely loved both of their books and they both write fantasy and I would love to see what they could create together!
6. Trisha Leaver & Becca Fitzpatrick
I loved Trisha’s The Secrets We Keep. It was about twins and memory loss. Becca’s Black Ice was about kidnapping and killing. I think that if they bring the two together, they could create something truly remarkable. Who knows, maybe it could be the next Psychological Thriller to hit Hollywood! 🙂
7. Melissa Landers & Amie Kaufman/Meagan Spooner
I think that these ladies created amazing YA Space novels and I think it’d be nice to see what these 3 can come up with together. I think it’d be a great space opera! 🙂
8. Martina Boone & Kelley Armstrong
I loved Martina’s debut novel, Compulsion and I liked Kelley’s novel The Summoning. I think together they can produce some really great Gothic and Horror love stories 🙂
9. Amy Engel & Marie Lu
Both have amazing dystopian/sci-fi/fantasy series and both have amazing writing. The two combined could very well be EPIC!
10. Sarah J. Maas & Richelle Mead
For some reason, I find this to be really epic. They both have paranormal creatures within their stories and they both do really good world building. Let’s get a Vampire Assasin going! 🙂 Or a Fae Vampire?
What’s on your top ten this week?