Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday there is a different bookish top ten list. Join in on the fun!
Top Ten Books That Will Make You Laugh (or at least chuckle):
1. Confessions of Georgia Nicolson series by Louise Rennison – I read these back in my middle school days and they were hilarious back then! I want to do a reread of this series and see if it is still as funny as I remember! 🙂
2. Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty – I am in love with this book. I haven’t finished the entire series and it has been WAY too long since I read this book, so this summer I am planning on rereading this entire series in all it’s hilarity and glory <3
3. Sleeping Freshmen Never Lie by David Lubar – I read & reviewed this last summer and I loved the humor that was in it. It was a funny and refreshing read.
4. Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli – Okay, so this book didn’t make me laugh out loud all the time, but I totally had a smile on my face throughout this entire book and at times, I did chuckle. If you haven’t read this book yet, you NEED to! 🙂
5. Cress by Marissa Meyer – Now, I’m not saying that this is a laugh out loud funny book. But I AM saying that Captain Carswell Thorne is a VERY FUNNY MAN, whom I love dearly. 🙂 Thorne is just….. hysterical and oh so swoon worthy <3
6. Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins – There is cute humor within this paranormal/fantasy and I just loved it! 🙂
So, that is all the books that I can think of that made me laugh or chuckle. Please send me recs on other funny books so that I can get more laughter in my life! 🙂