We’re back and attempting to do the Steampunk Reading Challenge again! Katrina @ Bookish Things and More and I have made some improvements/changes making this challenge a little more lax than before. So, if you want to challenge yourself to read a little more Steampunk this year, sign up! There will be giveaways every quarter! 🙂
- This challenge will run from January 1st, 2017 to December 31st, 2017. Signups will be open until December 1st, 2017.
- Anyone can enter, as long as you are posting your reviews/book talks somewhere that you can link to them. Whether that is on your blog, Goodreads, Instagram, Amazon, etc.
- Rereads are allowed as long as you have a review/book talk to go along with that for the 2017 year.
- The link ups for each quarter will go live on the first day of each quarter. And they will be open until the next link up is live.
- Use #2017SRC on social media to show off your updates for the challenge and of course to make more friends!
What Books Count?
Any book that has Steampunk elements in it. The book can be in any other genre (Adult, New Adult, Young Adult, Middle Grade) and have other sub genres (paranormal, romance, etc) as long as it has Steampunk elements within it!
Helpful Book Lists!
1-5 – Shipmate
6-10 – Navigator
11-15 – Mortician
15-20 – Electrologist
21-25 – Aetherist
26+ – Aeronaut
December 6th 2016: Signups for 2017 SRC
January 1st 2017: First Quarter Linky goes live
April 1st 2017: Second Quarter Linky goes live; First Quarter Linky gets closed
July 1st 2017: Third Quarter Linky goes live; Second Quarter Linky gets closed
October 1st 2017: Fourth Quarter Linky goes live; Third Quarter Linky gets closed
First week of December 2017: Signups for next year
January 1st 2018: Fourth Quarter Linky gets closed. New challenge begins! 🙂