The world is a terrible place not to have a best friend.
Scarlett was always the strong one.
Halley was always content to follow in her wake.
Then Scarlett’s boyfriend died, and Scarlett learned that she was pregnant.
Now Halley has to find the strength to take the lead and help Scarlett get through it.
Because true friendship is a promise you keep forever.
I will be posting my review along with my answers for the questions below later this week, so be on the lookout!
Did you read Someone Like You?
- What was your overall view of Someone Like You?
- Did you connect with Halley as a character?
- What did you like/dislike the most of Someone Like You?
- How did you like the secondary characters Scarlett and Macon?
- Halley and Scarlett are more than best friends, they’re like family too. Do you have a best friend you see as family? If so, how would your life be different without that person in it?
- Scarlett’s boyfriend dies and then she finds out that she is pregnant; if that happened to you, how do you think you’d be able to handle it?
It’s never too late to join us in the Read Along!
All you have to do is sign up on the sign up post and either comment and put your two cents in or even make your own post about it!
Ways to participate:
- Comment on the Read Along Post
- Tweet about the book with the hashtag #SarahDessenReadAlong
- Post an Instagram pic of the book with the hashtag #SarahDessenReadAlong
- Make your own post using the Read Along graphic above (could be a review, discussion post, a top ten list, a book look, anything that deals with the book)
- Did you read the book with us? In the rafflecopter link your Goodreads review!
Be as creative as you want! And for bonus entries in the giveaway below, participate in more than one way (but you can only enter 1 participation way per day per book)
If you’re signed up for the Read Along you can enter the rafflecopter for a chance to win 1 of 3 YA Contemporaries of your choice (up to $10 USD)! Giveaway is International as long as The Book Depository ships to your country!
a Rafflecopter giveaway